Thursday, July 7, 2011

I am looking for a movie based on pre history (like Apocalypto and 10,000 BC) but I dont know the title?

I was in a bus when I saw the movie, but before the movie gets into
the middle, I have to leave.

I watched the first part where OA (the protagonist) returned from
somewhere and found his wife gave birth to his child. He named the
child Nea.( I don't know if it's a boy or a girl). Then a polar bear
killed one of their tribe mate so they went out to find the bear and
OA killed it. Unfortunately, only OA survived. And when he returned to
their place, he found his wife and child killed and some of their
tribemates. So he travels alone but then captured by so-called Painted
Face. This Painted Faces kills poeple which is not like them (I
think).

The Painted Face has another prison, a pregnant woman and her husband.
They killed the husband leaving only the woman and OA alive. When the
woman gave birth, she, her child and OA escaped but is followed
constantly by the Painted Face to kill them.

That is the only part I have seen. I tried to google the movie but
nothing leads me to the movie as per the information I only have.

Please help me find the movie.. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment