Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Question about the lyics in Eminem's song Untitled from the Recovery album.?

"MC's get so quiet you can hear a mofuckin' dog whistle when I walk
by."
Or
"MC's get so quiet you can hear em all fuckin' dog whistle when I
walk by."

I think the first one and my boyfriend thinks the second one. If you
listen to it, you can CLEARLY hear "mofuckin'". I think what Eminem is
trying to do, is emphasize how quiet the MC's are, by saying you can
even hear something that's silent. I think he meant the dog whistle
that only dogs can hear.
My boyfriend thinks he means when you put your fingers in your mouth
and whistle really loud. But if Eminem said they were so quiet you
could even hear something that's really loud anyway, it wouldn't make
sense.

Please don't make your opinions from lyric websites. I want to know
what you really think and we have seen websites supporting both sides.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment